找回密码
 注册会员
首页 商业艺术 婚纱写真 Shea Roggio Photography

收藏

分享

转载 Shea Roggio Photography

侯伟 2011-2-13 09:31:18
Today I’m really excited to share with you one of our new sponsors, Shea Roggio Photography. I was immediately drawn to his beautiful photography work, but after reading his biography, I was struck by his powerful story. Shea has a strong background in photo-journalism that began in college while documenting a humanitarian issues in Eastern Europe. After many years of traveling through third world countries working for various NGO’s and non-profits, Shea returned to the States to begin a career that would allow him to continue his non-profit work. He turned to wedding photography work and immediately fell in love…

With my background in photo-journalism it was almost a seamless transition.  With newspaper assignments for instance, the goal is to be very candid, unobtrusive, spontaneous and inventive with the pictures all at the same time.  I take the exact same approach to weddings.  There are of course moments in weddings that need to be orchestrated and directed, like formals of the bride/groom and brides parents, bride/groom and grooms parents, etc.  But, outside of those formals my objective is to capture the day in a very spontaneous and inventive manner while being as unobtrusive as possible.  I look for the real moments that could never, ever be staged.  I work to show the personalities of the couples, integrating their likes as much as possible into the photographs.  Honestly there is no greater feeling than having a couple gravitate toward my work and approach and ask me to photograph their wedding.  I understand the responsibility and trust they are putting in me, and go to great lengths to forever deliver the absolute best images I possibly can to each bride and groom.

下面的中文是我翻译的,不太准,将就着看吧。

今天我真的很高兴能与大家分享我们的一个新的赞助商,乳木果Roggio摄影。我立刻被吸引到他美丽的摄影作品,但在读他的传记,我被他强大的故事发生。谢伊已经在照片新闻强大的背景,在大学时开始记录在东欧一个人道主义问题。通过第三后世界的各种非政府组织和非盈利组织工作的国家旅游多年,乳木果回到美国,开始了职业生涯,使他能够继续他的非利润而工作。他转身对婚纱摄影的工作,立刻爱上了...

用我的照片,新闻背景是几乎无缝的过渡。例如报纸与任务,目标是要在同一时间非常坦率,不显眼的,自发的和创造性的照片。我要到婚礼完全相同的方法。有在婚礼过程中需要进行精心策划和指挥的时刻是一样的/新郎和新娘的父母,新娘/新郎和新郎的父母,等新娘的形参但是,这些境外的形参我的目标是在当天捕获自发的,创造性的方式非常而被尽可能不引人注意。我期待的,可能永远都不会真正上演的时刻。我的工作表现的夫妇的个性,尽可能地整合到自己喜欢的照片。老实说,没有比拥有一对夫妇倾向于我的工作和方法,并问我拍摄他们的婚礼更多的感觉。我明白他们的责任和信任是我推杆,竭尽全力,永远提供最好的图像绝对我所能为每个新娘和新郎。
shea-roggio-photography3.jpg
shea-roggio-photography2.jpg
shea-roggio-photography4.jpg
shea-roggio-photography6.jpg
shea-roggio-weddings3.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员
2011-2-13 10:44:11

举报

有一张和我拍的一张好想  不过和这个差距太打了
侯伟 楼主
2012-11-19 10:45:07

举报